Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Simple and healthy peanut butter cookies which has no flour, eggs or butter in them. Healthy for a on the go breakfast.
This is a healthy oats cookies which is made with clean ingredients. It is perfect for breakfast or as a evening snack. It is sweetened with honey you can use maple syrup or agave if you prefer. I used coconut oil which is really good for health. This cookies has no flour in them which is a added bonus.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oats - ½ cup
- Coconut - ½ cup
- Peanut Butter - ½ cup
- Honey - 4 tblsp
- Coconut Oil - 4 tblsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take peanut butter, coconut oil, honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut, oats, baking powder and mix well.
- Spoon it in a baking pan and flatten it lightly.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 8 to 10 mins untill golden.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Serve or store in a container for later.
1)Take peanut butter in a bowl.
4)Add in coconut
5)Add in oats
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add coconut oil. I forgot to add it before, you have to add it with the peanut butter
9)Spoon it in the baking pan which is greased, flatten it lightly
10)Bake till golden.