Ragda Puri Chaat Recipe – Ragda Puri Recipe – Easy Chaat Recipes with step wise pictures.
A finger licking and lip smacking chat item which has crunchy puris, ragda, chutneys and other yummy stuffs. Perfect for light snack.
This is a simple ragda puri chaat which taste so delicious. When you are craving for chaat, this is a easy recipe to make. I used storebought puri in this, you can go ahead and make it at home too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Take puris and make holes in the top. Add onions and potatoes in it.
- Spoon some ragda gravy in it.
- Now top with both chutneys.
- Sprinkle over onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle over chat masala powder.
- Now sprinkle with more chutney if needed.
- Top with sev.
- Serve immediately.
2)Here is the link for puri recipe.
3)Here is the link for ragda curry
4)Crush a little hole on puri
5)Fill with little boiled potatoes
6)Add in some onions
7)Spoon in some ragda
8)Top with tamarind chutney
9)Add in green chutney
10)Top with onions and tomatoes
11)Sprinkle with chat masala
12)As as much as possible
13)Top with coriander leaves
14)Top with sev and more chutney if needed.