Ragi Drumstick Leaves Adai Recipe – Finger Millet Adai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and highly nutritious ragi drumstick adai. This iron rich recipe is great for diabetics and makes a healthy breakfast option.
This is a super delicious adai recipe which is made using ragi flour and drumstick leaves. Both are rich in iron and makes a great after school snack idea for kids. Try to include this in your kids diet atleast once a week.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ragi Flour - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onions or Sambar Onion - 1 cup chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Drumstick leaves - 3 cups chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, chillies, curry leaves and mix well.
- Add in drumstick leaves and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add water and cook for 2 mins.
- Take ragi flour, salt in a bowl. Add the drumstick mix and mix to a dough. Add more water as needed.
- Now take a portion of dough. Place it in a greased plastic sheet and flatten it.
- Now cook it on a pan covered for 2 mins. Flip over and cook.
- Serve hot.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in onions, green chillies and curry leaves
4)Saute for 2 mins or so
5) Add in drumstick leaves
6)Saute for 3 to 4 mins
7)Add some water
8)Cook for 2 mins or so
9)Take ragi flour in a bowl.
10)Add in salt.
11)Add in drumstick leaves mix
12)Knead to a soft dough
13)Grease a plastic sheet with little oil
14)Place a ball of ragi mix in
15)Flatten it gently
16)Now it flattened.
17)Now cook it on a low heat in a pan
18)Cover and cook on low heat
19)flip over and cook
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.