Spicy Wheat Flour Pancakes Recipe – Gavhache dhirde Recipe with step wise pictures.
This easy wheat flour pancake is super healthy and taste really delicious too. Enjoy it hot with some chutney of your choice.
I came across this recipe on youtube and tried it immediately. It is such an easy recipe and it is a popular maharastrian recipe too. It is also called as Gavhache Ghavan.
You can make this under 15 mins. This is great breakfast option or an after school recipe for kids too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Wheat Flour - 1 cup
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - ½ chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves a handful chopped finely
- Water as needed
- Oil for making pancake
- MIx all ingredients together to form a smooth batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, take a ladleful of batter and make like dosa, drizzle oil around the sides.
- Cook till golden on one side, flip over and cook.
- Serve hot with chutney
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl.
2)Add cumin seeds
3)Add turmeric powder
4)Add salt to taste
6)Mix to a smooth batter
7)Add in chopped onions and tomatoes
8)Add in green chillies and lots of chopped coriander leaves
10)Take a ladleful of batter
11)spread on hot tawa like pancake or dosa. Drizzle oil around the sides.
12)Flip over and cook
13)Now it is done