Egg Omelette Pav Recipe – Mumbai Street Food Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and healthy egg pav recipe which is so yummy and is quick to make as well. This makes a great breakfast or lunch option.
Hey Guys, I am back again with a delicious recipe. But before starting up with that, I would like to share my experience with online food ordering. I order food from sites like Food Panda, Dominos, Pizza hut every now and then. When I feel tired to cook (this mommy needs a day off too), I like to take these options. Before ordering I like to do some research and search for coupons, since I have read a lot of reviews about couponing sites. So when i looked online, I came across useful Foodpanda Coupons from deals shutter. So I would suggest you people to check these sites out, they are really nice. Now off you go to today’s recipe.
This is a quick breakfast or brunch option made using pav and egg omelette. It is just toasted pav stuffed with a spicy egg omelette and served with chutneys. Super yummy.
Also check out
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Pav Buns as needed
- Eggs - 3 to 4
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Capsicum - ½ chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Oil or Butter for frying
- Green Chutney as needed
- Dates & Tamarind Chutney as needed
- Mix eggs, onions, salt, capsicum, coriander leaves and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan, pour egg and cook.
- Slit pav and toast in the oil.
- Flip the egg and cook till golden. Fold it over so it fits the pav.
- Take the pav, apply chutneys on it.
- Place the egg in the pav and serve.
Check this video:
1)Crack open some eggs in a bowl.
2)Add in chopped onions and capsicum
3)Add chopped coriander leaves and green chillies
4)Add in a pinch of salt.
5)Mix well to combine.
6)Heat little oil in a pan
7)Add in the egg mix in.
8)Slit open pav buns and place them over the oil.
9)Cook them for few mins.
10)Flip over and cook.
11)Now the eggs and pav is done.
12)Fold the egg so it fits the pav
13)You can apply some green chutney and tamarind chutney on the pav an then stuff with the egg mix