No Bake Chocolate Coconut Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super easy and fast no bake coconut and chocolate cookies which taste super simple and super easy to make. Perfect for a light snack for you or your kids.
When you crave for something sweet and your dont feel like baking then this one is great. It calls for simple ingredients and taste so delicious. All together it just takes few mins to put together and the taste is so yummy. There is chocolate involved in this, then how it can go bad.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Honey - ¼ cup
- Butter - 2 tblsp melted
- Vanilla - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut - 1.5 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Mix butter, honey, cocoa, salt and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add coconut and mix well.
- Take small portion of the dough in a greased hands and roll it into a ball.
- Flatten it
- Place it in a parchment lined plate and chill for 30 mins.
1)Take melted butter in a bowl.
2)Add in cocoa powder
3)Add in a pinch of salt.
4)Mix till creamy
5)Add in honey
7)Add in unsweetned coconut.
8)Mix well. The mixture will be sticky
9)Take small portion of dough in your greased hands
10)Shape it into ball
12)Arrange it in a parchment lined plate and refrigerate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
14)These taste so yummy.