Butter Chilli Toast Recipe | Evening Tea Time Snack Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a quick recipe which can be made under 5 mins. It is perfect for breakfast or as a evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
The main thing you have to remember when making this bread is to get the bread crunchy, I like my bread soft and crunchy at the same time. I want the crust crunchy and the inside to be soft.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 2
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Green Chillies - 2 finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves - 1 tblsp finely chopped
- Salt a pinch
- Heat butter in a pan, sprinkle chillies and coriander leaves. Stir for a min,.
- Add some salt and mix well.
- Place bread slices over it and toast till golden on both sides.
1)Heat butter in a pan
2)Add in finely chopped green chillies and coriander leaves. You can add some mint leaves as well.
4)Add in some salt.
5)Mix well. Place two slices of bread over it.
6)Cook till golden under, flip over and cook.
7)Now it is golden on both sides.