Cabbage Kushka Stir Fry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Cabbage stir fry which taste delicious and is simple to make. This sabzi goes well with rice or roti and is super fast to make.
This is a everyday version of cabbage sabzi. It needs just simple spices and ingredients. You can make this in less than 15 to 20 mins. I used a masala packet which i got from my recent grocery shopping it is called as noodles masala powder. If you can get it you can use that or use a mix of all the spice powders along with some onion and garlic powder.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 3 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Saunf / Sombu - 2 tsp
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Cabbage - 4 cups shredded
- Kushka Masala - 3 tblsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves a handful chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute for 2 mins.
- Add cabbage and stir fry for 4 to 5 mins till cabbage is well sauted.
- Add little water and cook till cabbage is done.
- Now open the lid and add kushka masala and stir fry for 5 more mins.
- Now add in pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in fennel seeds
2)Add in onions
3)Saute for a min
4)Add in shredded cabbage
5)Saute for 4 to 5 mins
6)Saute till raw smell leaves
8)Cover with a lid and cook.
9)Now cabbage is done.
10)Add in salt and turmeric powder
11)Add in kushka mix.
12)Add it in.
14)Add pepper powder
15)Add in coriander leaves