Mughlai Paneer Recipe – Mughlai Shahi Paneer Curry Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super creamy and delicious mughlai paneer recipe which will be your kids favorite. It is not at all spicy, but is rich and creamy. This goes well with pulao, roti, naan.
This is a flavourful paneer dish which is so easy to make. This taste amazing with roti, naan or pulao too. You can serve it with steamed rice as well. This is a mughlai paneer masala recipe and taste so heavenly just like restaurant ones.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Onion - 1 large chopped
- Green Chillies - 3 to 4
- Cashews - 10 to 12
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Shahi Jeera - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Paneer - 1 cup cubed
- Curd / Yogurt - ½ cup well mixed
- Kasuri Methi Leaves (Dried Fenugreek Leaves) - 1 tblsp
- Cream - ½ cup
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Take onion, chillies and cashews in a dry pan. Add a cup of water and cook till onion is soft. Take it in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add in shahi jeera. Add in the pureed onions and cook till it leaves the sides.
- Add in sugar, salt, garam masala powder and mix well.
- Lower the flame. Add in curd and mix well.
- Add in paneer and mix well.
- Add in kasuri methi leaves and mix well.
- Add in cream and mix. Take it off the heat, add coriander leaves.
1)Take onion, chillies and cashews in a dry pan
3)Cook till onions is soft
4)Take it in a blender
5)Grind it smooth
6)Heat ghee in a pan, add shahi jeera
7)Add in ginger garlic paste
8)Cook till raw smell leaves
9)Add in onion puree
10)Cook till it leaves the sides
11)Add in salt and garam masala powder
13)Add in whisked curd
14)Add little sugar to taste
15)Add cubed paneer
17)Add kasuri methi leaves
18)Mix well. If you need little gravy, add more water at this stage and boil it.
19)Add in cream
21)Add in coriander leaves.