Almond-Stuffed Chocolate Dates Recipe – Healthy Dessert Recipes with step wise pictures.
Healthy and delicious chocolate dates which is a great way to enjoy dates, almonds and dark chocolate together.
I had few dates lying around. Nobody was eating it, so thought of using it to make this dessert which i was inspired from a storebought chocolate which i had. I made it and everyone loved it. you can never stop with a single piece.
Chocolate Biscuit Log
White Chocolate Fudge
Fruit & Nuts Chocolate
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Almonds - 20
- Dates - 20
- Dark Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Coconut Oil - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take almonds in a baking pan and bake for 15 mins till it is toasted.
- Now remove and set aside to cool.
- Remove seeds from dates.
- Stuff with almonds.
- Take chocolate and oil in a sauce pan. Melt gently. Stir till melted.
- Now coat the dates with chocolate.
- Place it in a parchment lined plate.
- Chill for few mins.
- Store in a container in fridge.
1)Take almonds in a baking pan. Pop this in oven and toast for 15 mins.
2)Remove and cool it down.
3)Use a tooth pick to remove the seeds
4)Just press it from the back. The seeds will just pop out
5)Just like that
6)Stuff the inside with almonds
7)You can remove the seeds, just by sliting it open
8)Stuff with almonds
9)Seal it well
10)Now it is done.
11)Now make the chocolate. Take dark chocolate chips in a sauce pan.
12)Add little coconut oil
13)Melt gently on heat
14)Stir till it is completely melted
15)Now it is all melted
16)Coat in chocolate
17)Remove it carefully
18)Arrange it in a plate lined with parchment
19)Chill for few mins