Apple Raita with step by step pictures. Flavoured Apple Yogurt Recipe is a simple dessert to make.
Whenever you make any spicy dishes, the perfect cooling company for it will be raita..This raita i made with apples and it is one of my favourite. This is great had on its own as well.I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
How to Make Apple Raita
- Mix 2 finely chopped Apples with yogurt.
- Add salt, sugar, roasted cumin powder and chat masala powder. Serve.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Apple Raita | Apple Flavoured Yogurt | Apple Yogurt Recipe
- Apples - 2 chopped finely
- Curd / Yogurt - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
Apple Raita with Pictures