Baked Chicken Cream Cheese Dip Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delciious chicken cream cheese dip which taste amazing for parties or get togethers. This is not only easy to make but taste amazing.
This is a great party recipe. You can make a big batch of it and enjoy as a dip for parties.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Chicken Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- Leftover Cooked Chicken - 1 cup shredded
- Cream Cheese - ½ cup
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup
- Mayonnaise - 3 tblsp
- Black pepper - ½ tsp
- Relish - 1 tblsp
- Spring Onion - 4 tblsp chopped finely
- Mix all ingredients together, spoon into baking dish and smoothen the top.
- Bake in a 200 degree C. preheated oven for 15 to 20 mins.
- Serve with chips or pita bread.
1)Take all your ingredients
2)Take cream cheese in a bowl
4)Add in grated cheese
5)Add in spring onions
6)Add in shredded chicken
7)Add some relish
10)Spoon it into baking dish
11)Pop it into the oven and bake for 15 to 20 mins
12)Now it is nice and bubbly