"Decadent Blender Chocolate Mousse Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. This easy peasy chocolate mousse is made using just few ingredients and taste absolutely delicious. "
Chocolate mousse is one of the most decadent and delicious recipe you could ever make. This taste so good and is super easy to make as well.
Dates and Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
HOW TO MAKE BLENDER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Take cream and coffee in a sauce pan and heat till it comes to a boil.
- Take all the ingredients in a blender.
- Add hot cream in and blend till creamy.
- Pour it into serving glasses and leave them to set.
Check out my 2 Ingredient Pineapple Mousse
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest ,Youtube and Twitter for more Yummy Tummy inspiration.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Blender Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Cream
- 1 Egg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Take cream, coffee in a sauce pan. Heat till it comes to a boil.
- Take chocolate, salt, brown sugar in a blender and slowly add in the hot cream and blend till creamy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and blend again until. just combined.
- Now pour this into serving cups and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Pipe some whipped cream on top and decorate with strawberries.
- Serve cold.
- Use a blender to blend all the ingredients.
- Heat the cream till it comes to a boil on low heat.
- The egg should be added after cream is added so the egg doesn't scramble.
- You can use half milk and half cream if you want.
STORAGE & SERVINGStore this in fridge upto 3 to 4 days. Remove the mousse from fridge 30 minutes before serving for more silky mousse.
1)Take all your ingredients.
2)Take cream in a sauce pan
3)Add in coffee powder
4)Bring it to a boil.
5)Once it boils take it off the heat.
6)Take chocolate in a blender
6)Add in brown sugar
7)Add in salt
8)Add in vanilla extract
9)Place it in a blender
10)Add in the hot cream and keep blending.
11)Add in egg
12)Blend till combined
13)Take serving glasses
14)Pour hot chocolate into the glasses
15)Place it in fridge and leave to set until firm.
16)Decorate with cream
17)Decorate with strawberries
Can you pl give an alternate to egg in this recipe?
Hi Aarthy... looks like it's a very easy recipe to make.. but is it ok to eat eggs raw without cooking? Pls clarify as I dont understand why eggs are being added raw in mousse recipes...