Bread Egg Upma Recipe - Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Delicious and easy bread egg upma which taste amazing and is quick to make. It is perfect to put in lunch box or for breakfast.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Bread Egg Upma Recipe
- Bread Slices - 4
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - ½ chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Chilli powder - ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ½tsp
- Salt to taste
- Egg - 2
- Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves a handful finely chopped
- Toast bread in some oil and tear into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, chillies and tomatoes. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add in spice powders and salt and mix well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Add in bread and toss well with the egg and mix well.
- Add in pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- Stir well.
1)Toast bread with little oil.
2)Toast till crispy on both sides
3)Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, chillies and tomatoes
4)Cook for 2 mins
5)Add in turmeric powder and salt.
7)Add in chilli powder and garam powder
9)Add in eggs
11)Add bread cubes
13)Cook till it is done.
14)Add pepper pwoder
15)Add coriander leaves
Coconut Poha Upma
Hi Aarthi. I do watch ur videos. Love to follow ur videos and specially I love ur kitchen finishing and ur ideas of why did you select this type of kitchen. Could you please share some more ideas with leftover rice (soaked in water a day before specially).