Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Soft and chewy cookies made with flour, butter, sugar and chocolate chips and oreo.
I always love oreo cookies, specially I love it when it is dipped in some milk and had...Have you ever tried that combo,If not please try it. This cookie is a combo of oreo and chocolate chips. The addition of chocolate chips makes this cookie so yummy. The cool thing is you could make a double or even triple batch of cookie dough and freeze it, If you have no idea about how to do it, take a look at this..Take a ice cream scoop spoon and take some dough in it. Lay it on a foiled lined tray and freeze it for couple of hours..When it is frozen take it and put it in a ziplock baggie and store in freezer. So you could make this cookies anytime you want in a matter of moments. Ok so hope you like my recipe..Try this and tell me how it came.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour - 1 ½ cup / 180 gms
- Unsalted Butter - 100 gm
- Sugar - 1 cup powdered / 200 gms
- Chocolate Chips - 1 cup
- Oreo cookies - 10 cookies cut into pieces
- Baking soda - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Egg -1
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a try with foil.
- Mix salt and baking soda with flour and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat this till fluffy.
- Add in egg, Beat again till fluffy. Add in the flour mixture and mix till combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and oreo cookies and mix well.
- Set this in fridge for 15-20 min.
- Then shape into balls and arrange it in the tray leaving space between each other because they will expand a lot.
- Bake this in the oven for 10-12 min until it is light golden around the edges..
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool in the tray for 5 min.Now remove it and let this cool completely on the cooling rack.
- Store this in a air tight container and enjoy with a cup of milk..
|Grab your ingredients|
|Mix salt and baking soda with flour.|
|Beat together butter, sugar and vanilla till fluffy..|
|add in one egg and mix well|
|Tip in the flour mixture.|
|add in chocolate chips too.|
|Now comes the main part..Break up the oreo and add in this..|
|mix all together. Set this in fridge for 30 mins.|
|form into balls and arrange it in tray..|
|bake it to perfections.|
|Now cool this down on a wire rack|
|Serve it with a cup of milk..|
|Hope you all like it|