Its really hard to find pizza hater.If any one of you there hate pizza..I am sorry to say this you are missing a part in your life.
Have you ever noticed. Each time when you make pizza the taste varies..Its because of the sauce you use.
In my house the pizza sauce stays same always.But there are times when I want pizza ASAP,I will just spread some tomato ketchup over the base and throw some leftover veggies, cheese. melt it down and dig in straight away. But it is only when I have no time and want some cheesy stuff terribly.
I am going to give you my secret recipe for the most simplest Pizza Sauce AKA Pasta Sauce to you. Yes. sometime I will use this for pasta too. But I will add some Zucchini or veggies to it.
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano-1 tsp
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup basil
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sugar
- Take tomato paste in a sauce pan.
- Pour some water in this and whisk everything together.
- Add in garlic,olive oil,salt,pepper,oregano to this and mix well
- Heat this for 5 mins.
- Cool it down. Pour this in an airtight container.
- You can store this upto a week.