Chicken Pita Pockets Recipe – Chicken Salad Pita Pockets Recipe with step wise pictures.
This is a delicious chicken pita bread pockets which taste amazing. This is great for lunch or dinner.
Delicious pita wrap which taste amazing either cold or warm. This chicken wrap is so easy to make and is very healthy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Pita Bread - 1 cut in half
- Cooked chicken - 1 cut into pieces
- Onion - 1 sliced thinly
- Tomato - 1 sliced
- Cucumber - 1/2 sliced
- Mayonnaise - 1/4 cup
- Yogurt / Curd - 1/2 cup
- Garlic - 2 tsp grated
- Roasted Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Take all ingredients into the sauce and mix well.
- Split pita bread and fill with filling.
1)Take mayonnaise in a bowl
2)Add in yogurt
3)Add in grated garlic
5)Add in black pepper and cumin powder
7)Add in grilled chicken
8)Add in sliced onions
9)Add in sliced tomatoes
10)Add in cucumbers
12)Take pita bread
13)U are going to fill these pockets
14)Fill with the chicken filling