Chocolate Loaf Bread Recipe – Chocolate Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist and very chocolate flavoured bread which is so moist and tender. The added chocolate chips give a nice chocolate hint to the bread.
I love simple bread which taste like cakes. I have shared few bread recipes like banana bread, zucchini bread and many more in the past. This is a simple chocolate bread & vanilla bread which i made few weeks back. This recipe turned out perfect. The crumbs are very moist and tender, this recipe has a additional chocolate chips which makes it even more moist.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist Carrot Banana bread
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Soft Unsalted Butter - 3/4 cup 170 grams
- Sugar - 1 1/4 cup 250 grams
- Eggs - 4
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 1/4 cup 180 grams
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 cup
- Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter in a bowl and whip till creamy.
- Add sugar and whip till creamy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add egg one at a time or two at a time and whip till fluffy.
- Add in all purpose flour, cocoa and baking powder and fold gently.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon this in the loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 mins or untill a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Now remove from oven and cool it for 10 mins.
- Slice and serve
1)Take soft butter in a bowl.
2)Whip till creamy.
3)Add in sugar
4)Whip till combined.
5)Add in eggs
6)Whip till creamy
7)Add in 2 more eggs
8)Whip till combined
9)I used my homemade vanilla in this recipe.
10)Add a good amount of it in.
11)Add in all purpose flour
12)Add in baking powder
13)Add cocoa powder
15)Add chocolate chips
17)Spoon it into the baking pan which is lined with parchment paper.
18)Bake till done.
19)Remove it. slice and serve.
20)Now it is done.