Crispy paneer fingers which can be made in just few minutes. This makes a great snack for kids.
This is a perfect appetizer for any parties..You could make this dish with tofu also..In the marination of the paneer you could add some lemon juice and tomato ketchup also..The paneer in this dish is crispy outside and soft inside...You could dip the paneer pieces in egg also, but I thought of making it entirely vegetarian..S I hope you all will give it a try and let me know what you think.
How to Make Paneer Fingers
- In a small bowl add paneer pieces, red chilli powder, garam masala, gg paste, salt and mix well. Let it sit for 10 min.
- In a separate bowl mix cornflour, maida, salt, pepper with some water to make a paste.
- Heat oil for shallow frying. Dip the paneer piece in batter and then in breadcrumbs and place it in a plate. Make every paneer pieces like this.
- When the oil is ready fry the paneer pieces in hot oil till golden. Remove and drain it in paper towel.
- Serve this with Tomato ketchup.
If you haven't followed me on youtube, you must subscribe, so you don't miss all my video recipes as well.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Paneer Finger Recipe | Snacks for Kids
- Paneer - 200 grams cut into fingers
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup
- Water as needed
- Bread Crumbs as needed
- Oil for Deep frying
- Cut paneer into fingers.
- Take flour, 1 tsp of each ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt in a bowl. Add water and make into a little thin paste.
- Take breadcrumbs, salt, chilli powder, garam masala powder in a plate and mix well.
- Dip paneer in the batter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Put this in a plate and chill for 30 mins.
- Now fry this in hot oil till golden..
- Drain and serve.
Paneer Fingers Step by Step Pictures
1)Take your ingredients
2)Coat paneer with some salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder and chilli powder
3)Dip the paneer in batter.
4)Coat in breadcrumbs
6)Fry till golden
7)flip over and cook
8)Drain on some paper towel.