Drumstick Mor Kuzhambu Recipe | How to Make Murungakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe with step wise pictures.
Drumstick mor kuzhambu is so delicious with some hot rice and fish or chicken as a side. If you are vegetarian enjoy with some poriyal or curries.
This is one of the easiest curry which you could ever make. Not only it is easy it is very fast to make. It needs just basic ingredients and this method i am showing is super easy. This curry taste great when made with sour curd. You can balance the curry with little sugar if you want.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Drumstick Mor Kuzhambu Recipe | How to Make Murungakkai Mor Kuzhambu Recipe
- Drumstick - 2 cut into pieces
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder / Manjal Podi - 1 tsp
- Coconut - 1 cup
- Rice - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies - 3 to 4
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 cup
- Coconut Oil - 2 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds / Methi / Vendayam - a pinch
- Curry Leaves - a sprig
- Dry Red Chillies - 2
- Take drumstick in a sauce pan, cover with water, salt and turmeric powder. Cook till drumstick is done.
- Take all grinding ingredients in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Pour this into the cooked drumstick and mix well. Bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat.
- Heat oil and add in all seasoning ingredients and cook till golden.
- Pour it over the curry and mix well.
1)Take drumstick in a pot
4)Add in turmeric powder
5)Cook till drumstick is cooked
6)Take coconut in a blender
7)Add in rice
8)Add in dry red chillies and cumin seeds
9)Add in yogurt / curd
10)Grind till smooth
11)Add in coconut mix
12)Add it in
14)Cook till it thickens
15)Cook till it thickens
16)Heat coconut oil in a pan
17)Add in mustard seeds
18)Add in fenugreek seeds
19)Add in dry red chillies
20)Pour it into the curry