Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe – Christmas Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super moist eggless chocolate chip cake recipe which taste so moist and delicious. Enjoy a piece with a cup of hot coffee or tea.
This cake was so moist, plus the sweetness from the chocolate chips was so good. Totally this cake is so healthy and taste great with a cup of coffee or chai.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups 240 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 1 cup 240 ml
- Oil - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Vinegar - 4 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
My 1 cup measures 240 ml
Pan size : 8x8 inch square pan
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a square pan with parchment paper.
- Take flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take a spoonful of the flour and add it to the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add the milk, oil, vinegar, vanilla into the flour and mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon it in a pan and bake for 30 mins.
- Remove it and cool it down.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in baking powder
4)Add in baking soda
5)Add in salt.
6)Whisk it well.
7)Now take some chocolate chips. Those little hands sneaking some chocolate chips.
8)Take a spoonful of the flour mix and toss it with the chocolate chips.
9)This way the chocolate chips will disperse evenly all over the cake,
10)Now make a well in the center
11) Add in milk.
12)Add in oil and melted butter.
13)Add in vinegar
14)Add in some vanilla.
15)Whisk till combined.
16)Add in chocolate chips
18)Spoon it into a parchment lined baking pan.
19)Bake in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 30 mins.
20)Cut into pieces and serve.