Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe - Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Step wise pictures.
This recipe is adapted from here
Supermoist chocolate cupcakes recipe which is super easy to make and taste so yummy. This recipe is very basic and you need just normal ingredients which you might already have on hand.
This recipe calls for no butter and no eggs which is even good. You can replace all purpose flour for wheat flour as well. This recipe is great for gatherings and parties because i am sure everyone will love it.
I hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Best Vanilla Cupcakes
Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
Banana Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Orange Cupcakes
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tblsp to 4 tblsp
- Baking Soda - ½ tsp
- Water - ½ cup 120 ml
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Oil - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Vinegar - 1 ½ tsp
- Chocolate Ganache for topping Recipe link below
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and mix welll.
- Add in water, vinegar, oil and essence and mix well.
- Now use a icecream scoop to fill the muffin pan ¾ way up.
- Now pop it in oven and bake for 20 to 22 mins.
- Remove and cool completely .
- Top with your favourite frosting and serve.
Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Check video here
1)Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Take all purpose flour / maida in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in cocoa powder
4)Add in baking soda
6)Add in oil
7)Add in water
8)Add in vinegar
9)Add in vanilla essence
10)Time to mix
12)Line a muffin tray with cupcake cases.
13)Spoon batter till ¾th full
14)Pop it in preheated oven and bake for 20 to 22 mins
15)Remove and cool it down
16)Now time to frost