Hasselback Potatoes Recipe - Garlic Butter Hasselback Potatoes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious hasselback potatoes perfect to put on your thanksgiving or christmas table. This looks so cute, your guests will love it for sure.
This is similar to baked potatoes. Since we are cutting it all the way through, it will get nice and crispy. Taste great with any meals, like grilled chicken or meat. You can serve it with mayo or sourcream too.
This is the holiday season. This potato dish makes a great sidedish and it will wow your guest by its look.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Other sidedishes for thanksgiving:
📖 Recipe Card
Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
- Potatoes - 8 medium size
- Olive Oil - 3 tblsp
- Butter - 3 tblsp
- Garlic - 3 cloves grated
- Coriander leaves or parsley - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degree C.
- Take potatoes and slice them all over into thin strips but dont go all way to the bottom.
- Now apply some oil over it, season with some salt and arrange them in a foil lined baking pan.
- Now pop it in oven and cook for 20 mins.
- Take butter, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and olive oil in a sauce pan and heat till butter is melted.
- Take the pan out of oven and brush this oil over it, spoon the garlic mix all over the potatoes.
- Now put it back in oven and cook for another 20 mins.
- Remove and serve hot.
1)Take some medium size potatoes. Scrub it well and pat it dry.
2)Make deep slashes
3)Dont cut it all the way through
4)Arrange it in a baking tray
5)Grease it with oil and season with salt and pepper
6)Pop it in a 190 degree C preheated oven for 20 mins
8)Now make the butter mix, take butter in a sauce pan
9)Grate it some garlic cloves
10)Add in chopped coriander leaves
11)Season with salt
12)Add in some pepper
13)Melt it gently
14)Add in some oil.
15)Mix well, now the butter mix is done.
16)This is how it looks once it comes out of the oven.
17)I missed to take the picture. Brush this butter mix over the potatoes and pop it back in the oven for another 20 mins
18)Delicious and crispy.