Hazelnut Brownies with Step by Step Pictures.
A delicious fudgy brownies which is super easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. This brownies is out of the world and taste so rich and decadent.
Want a piece. Look at that fudgyness.
- Butter - ½ cup melted (120 ml)
- Sugar - 1 cup (200 grams)
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup (60 grams)
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup (50 grams)
- Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- Hazelnuts - ½ cup chopped finely
- Salt a pinch
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
- Butter - 3 tblspn
- Cream - 4 tblsp
- Hazelnuts - ½ cup chopped finely or crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add in cocoa power, baking powder, flour, salt and hazelnuts. Fold gently.
- Spoon this into parchment lined pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
- Take chocolate, cream, butter in a pan and melt gently.
- Now add in hazelnuts and mix well.
- Spoon this over brownies and spread evenly.
- Chill the brownies for few hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take hazelnuts in a chopping board.
2)Chop it finely
3)Take butter in a bowl
4)Add in sugar
5)Add in vanilla
6)Add in eggs
8)Add in cocoa powder
9)Add in flour
10)Add in salt.
11)Add in baking powder
13)Add in hazelnuts
15)Line pan with parchment paper.
16)Spoon batter into the pan
17)Spread evenly. Bake them in oven.
18)Take chocolate in a bowl
19)Add in butter.
20)Melt it gently in microwave.
21)Add cream and mix well
22)Now it is melted.
23)Take hazelnuts in a blender. Crush gently
24)Crush till it is coarsely chopped
25)Add it into the chocolate
29)Top with chocolate and spread evenly.
23)Cut and serve.