Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Nungu popsicle or Palm fruit popsicle with step by step pictures.
Delicious summer popsicle recipe which is made using nungu or palm fruit or ice apple. This taste so refreshing and delicious.
Nungu Popsicle Recipe
- Milk - 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Nungu / Palm Fruit / Ice Apple - 1 cup
- Grind nungu till smooth.
- Take milk, sugar, condensed milk in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Now add in ground nungu and mix well.
- Pour it into the popsicle mould and freeze overnight.
- To unmould run the mould under tap water and unmould.
1)Take sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan
3)Add in milk
4)Bring it to a boil
5)Simmer for few mins.
6)Take it off the heat
7)Take nungu in a blender and puree till smooth.
8)Add it in
10)Take popsicle mould
11)Add it in
12)Cover and freeze