Delicious soft cake made using hot milk. This Hot milk sponge cake is not only easy to make but taste absolutely delicious.
Vanilla Hot Milk Cake Recipe with step wise pictures. Delicious soft cake made using hot milk. This cake is not only easy to make but taste absolutely delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Hot Milk Sponge Cake Recipe
- Eggs - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Hot Milk - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line ccaaaa and set aside.
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat till creamy and fluffy.
- Add in sugar little by little and beat again.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, salt, baking powder and fold gently.
- Add in hot milk and fold gently.
- Spoon it into pan and bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely. Slice and serve.
Hot Milk Sponge Cake Step by Step
1)Take eggs in a bowl
2)Use a beater to beat till fluffy
4)Add sugar slowly
5)Beat till it is melted
9)Add in all purpose flour
10)Add in baking powder
12)Add in hot milk
14)Spoon it into a pan lined with parchment paper
15)Bake till done
16)Once cooled remove it
17)Slice and serve