Pear Cardamom Cake Recipe - French Pear Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and soft pear and cardamom cake which taste amazing and is super easy to make. This recipe is perfect for this fall and winter time.
Yesterday i saw beautiful crispy pear lying in the fridge. I have no problem finishing those, because they are fresh and tasted amazing. But my passion for baking urged me to use them and bake something. So i decided to bake a proper fall inspired pear cake, when i surfed the internet i came across this pretty simple recipe and immediately tried it out. The outcome was so yum, it tasted just divine and guess what, the cake is over by now.
French Yogurt Cake
Pressure Cooker Vanilla Milk Cake
Basic Vanilla Cake with Eggs
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Pear Cardamom Cake Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 50 grams
- Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Eggs - 1
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Yogurt / Curd - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Milk - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Pear - 1 or 2 peeled and sliced thinly
- Sugar - 2 tblsp
MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Grease a 18 cm round pan with some oil and dust with some flour. Set aside.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and cream well.
- Add in egg and mix well.
- Now add in baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Now add in flour , cardamom powder and fold gently.
- Add yogurt and milk and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the prepared pan. Arrange pear slices on top and sprinkle top with sugar.
- Pop it into the oven and bake for 30 to 40 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter and sugar in a bowl
2)Add in vanilla
3)Whisk till creamy
4)Add in egg
5)whisk till creamy
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add in baking soda
9)Add cardamom powder
10)Add in all purpose flour.
11)Add in yogurt
12)Add in milk
13)Mix till combined.
15)I greased a cake pan with some oil, dust with some flour.
16)Pour batter in
17)Take some pears
18)Peel and halve them.
20)Arrange pear slices over the cake.
21)Sprinkle top with some sugar
22)Bake till done
Leave a Reply