Simple Stir Fry Mushroom Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Quick and easy mushroom stir fry which is fast and can be made in a jiffy.
A simple stir fry dish that goes perfect with rice or roti. This recipe is modified from My spicy Kitchen. It can be made with in 10-15 min. A fantastic dish for all mushroom lovers. This recipe goes to the event "Dish it out with Mushrooms and Onions". So go ahead and give this dish a try and let me know what you think.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Stir Fry Mushrooms Recipe
- Mushroom-1 packed chopped
- Onion-1 chopped
- Cumin seeds / Jeera-1 tsp
- Dry red chilli-2
- Red Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder / Manjal podi-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Oil-1 tblspn
- Coriander leaves-for garnishing
- In a frying pan add oil and let it heat up.
- Add in cumin seeds, dry red chilli and fry for 30 sec.
- Add in onions and mix well.Add in ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add in mushroom and mix well.The water from the mushroom will leach out fry this untill the water gets evaporated.
- Add in red chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well
- Fry this for 5 min and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.
Stir Fry Mushrooms Step by Step
|Grab your ingredients|
|Saute Ginger garlic paste, red chilli, cumin seeds in oil|
|Add in onions and mix well|
|Throw in chilli and turmeric powder and mix well|
|Add mushrooms in|
|mix well..Let it cook|
|Add in garam masala powder|