This is my last recipe for this weeks BM, will see you all in another week soon..I hope you will love it for sure …I am sending this recipe to Blogging Marathan Day 7 under the theme Seven Days of Dosa Recipes.
- Rava / Sooji / Semolina – 1 cup
- Rice Flour / Arisi Mavu – 1 cup
- Maida / All Purpose Flour – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- Oil for frying dosa
- Oil- 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds / kaduku – 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam – 1 tsp
- Whole Pepper – 2 tsp
- Green Chilli – 3 chopped finely
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
- Ginger – 1 tblspn minced
- Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves / Cilantro – a big handful finely chopped
- Add maida, rice flour, rava, salt in a mixing bowl. Add water and make into a very thin batter.Set it aside for 15 mins.
- Now make seasoning. Heat oil , add mustard, cumin and pepper and sauté for a min.
- Add in ginger, curry leaves, green chilli, onion and mixwell. Saute for a min.
- Add this to the batter. Add coriander leaves too and mix well.
- Heat a non stick tawa and pour couple of ladleful of batter from a height so that it forms small holes in this. Don’t Spread the batter..Just pour it thinly here and there.
- Drizzle some oil and let it cook for couple of minutes or till it turn golden. Flip over and cook for a min.
- Remove and Serve.
2)You can sprinkle the batter on the tawa using your hands so that it forms holes evenly.
3)Pour the batter from a height so that holes will form on the dosa..Don’t spread the dosa.
4)Mix well before making each dosa..Adjust the consistency of the batter by adding more water if it gets thick as it stands by.Thinner the Batter crispier the dosa..
5)Add more rice flour or maida if the dosa sticks to the pan.
|Take all your ingrediants|
|Take all purpose flour, rava & rice flour in a bowl|
|Pour in water and mix well|
|all mixed up and allow it to rest for 15 mins.|
|Now make seasoning by heating oil..
Add in mustard, pepper and cumin seeds
|add in ginger, curry leaves and green chilli|
|add in onions|
|and mix well..Seasoning done|
|Now check out the batter…all nicely soaked up|
|The consistency should be very watery|
|add the seasoning in|
|along with a bunch of coriander leaves|
|mix well…The batter is done..|
|Make thin dosa out of it|
|drizzle some oil|
|and cook till the bottom turn golden|
|flip over and cook
Enjoy crispy dosa