Jacket Potato Recipe – Loaded Potato Skin Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious jacket potatoes taste amazing for tea time or as a light lunch or dinner. Have it with a side of salad or grilled chicken and enjoy.
Super delicious jacket potato which is not only tasty but is pretty easy to make as well. This one is super delicious and so filling too. Specially kids will love it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Potato - 4
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Mayonnaise - 3 tblsp
- Butter - 2 tblsp
- Garlic - 4 cloves chopped finely
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Chilli Flakes - 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Take potatoes, wash them well. Dry them well. Slice them in half.
- Place them on a baking tray. Season with salt and drizzle with oil.
- Pop it in a 180 degree preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Now take all ingredients except cheese in a bowl. Scoop the inside of the potatoes and add to the same bowl.
- Now mix well.
- Spoon this mixture back into the potato skin. Top with some oregano.
- Bake in a 200 degree C preheated oven for 20 mins.
- Remove it and top with cheese and bake for 5 more mins.
1)Take potatoes, wash well, dry it well
2)Cut in half
3)Drizzle with oil
4)Season with salt.
5)Bake till done
6)Take mayonnaise in a bowl
7)Add in butter
8)Add in garlic
10)Add in red chilli flakes
14)Remove the potato flesh
15)Arrange it in the tray
16)Add it in
18)Scoop it into the potato skin
19)Top with some herb
20)Bake till done
21)Top with cheese
22)Bake till done.