Cabbage Sabzi Recipe | Patta Gobhi Aloo Sabzi with Step by Step pictures. Delicious combination of simple vegetables like cabbage and aloo taste so good.
Sweet Corn Sabzi
Cabbage Chana Sabzi
Aloo Methi Sabzi
Aloo Ladysfinger Sabzi
Gatte Ki Sabzi
Potato Bell Pepper Sabzi
Aloo Gobi Sabzi
Ingredients for Cabbage Aloo Sabzi
While cooked cabbage absorbs the flavours of the other foods it is combined with, raw cabbage has a distinct and harsh flavour. Because there are so many various types of cabbage, the flavour will vary. While most cabbage is bitter, you can occasionally discover cabbage that is sweet.
In most plant food sources, a cooked potato has relatively high quantities of umami compounds, chemicals that produce a pleasant savoury taste.
Cabbage Sabzi Recipe | Patta Gobhi Aloo Sabzi
- Oil - 3 tblspn
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 small stick
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Fennel seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Potatoes - 1 large peeled and cubed
- Cabbage - 4 cups sliced thinly
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves a handful finely chopped
- Heat oil in a kadai, add in the whole spices and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions and saute for a min.
- Add in potatoes and cabbage along with turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Now cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low heat for 10 mins till it is done.
- Now add in the spice powders, and mix well. Cook that for 5 mins or so.
- Add in coriander leaves and mix well.
Cabbage Aloo Sabzi with Step by Step
|Take all your ingredients|