Last Updated on November 20, 2020
No Bake Chocolate Cake Recipe - Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious no bake chocolate biscuit cake which taste so delicious. It is easy to make and your kids will love it for sure.
Eggless Molten Lava Cake
Microwave Caramel Mug Cake
Microwave Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Microwave Mocha Cake
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake Recipe
- Digestive Biscuits or any Biscuits - 10 to 12
- Chocolate - 1.5 cups
- Butter - ½ cup 110 grams
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Honey - 2 tblsp
- Butter - 50 grams
- Dark Chocolate - 1 cup chopped
- Take chocolate and butter in a sauce pan, heat gently to melt the chocolate.
- Now add in crushed biscuits and mix well.
- Spoon it in a plastic wrap lined pan and press firmly.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Now make glaze, take butter, milk, honey and chocolate in a sauce pan and heat to melt it.
- Spoon this over the cake and let it set for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve.
1)Line a pan with plastic wrap
2) I used digestive biscuits
3)You can use any cookies or biscuits
4)Take dark chocolate in a bowl
6)Melt it gently
7)Till it is smooth
8)Add in biscuits
10)Spoon it in the pan
11) Press firmly to make it even. Put this in fridge and let it set for 1 hour.
12)Take milk in a sauce pan.
13)Add in honey
14)Add in chopped dark chocolate
15)Add in butter
16)Melt it gently
17)Now it is nice and smooth.
18)Pour the glaze over the cake
19)Put it back in fridge to set.
21)Slice and serve.