No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and creamy cheesecake recipe made using nutella and cream cheese. This no bake cheesecake has crushed ferrero rocher in them.
This is one of the recipe which i wanted to try for quite a long time. Finally i made it few days back and it was a super hit. It is made with my favourite cookies oreo..
This is a pretty easy to make cheesecake. You just need a handful of ingredients to make this. The more cool thing is you dont need cream cheese to make this cheesecake. So you can easily call this recipe as cheesecake without creamcheese..I used hung curd to make this, i took some thick yogurt and poured in some cheesecloth lined over a sieve and put it in fridge and let it drip overnight, the next day i got the beautiful thick hung yogurt which can be easily substituted for cream cheese.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Bake Ferrero Rocher Cheesecake Recipe
- Oreo Biscuits - 10
- Chocolate Wafer Biscuits - 10
- Unsalted Butter - ¼ cup 50 grams
- Take oreo biscuits in a blender and powder it finely.
- Take it in a bowl, add in melted butter and mix well.
- Add in crushed wafer biscuits and mix well.
- Spoon it in a plastic wrap lined pan and spread evenly. Chill for 30 mins.
- For filling, whip cream till stiff.
- Take cream cheese, nutella, icing sugar and vanilla and whip till creamy.
- Add in cream and fold gently.
- Add in crushed ferrero rocher and mix well.
- Spoon into the base and chill till set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
1)Take butter in a sauce pan
3)Take oreo cookies in a blender
5)Powder it finely
6)Take it in a bowl.
7)Add in melted butter
8)Add in crushed wafer biscuit
10)Spoon it in to the plastic wrap lined pan
11)Spread evenly and put in fridge.
12)Take gelatin in sauce pan
13)Add little water and soak for 5 mins
14)Now heat it to melt the gelatin
15)Take cream cheese in a bowl.
16)Add in nutella
17) Add in icing sugar
18) Add in vanilla
19) Mix well till creamy
20) Add in gelatin mix
21)Whisk well till creamy.
22)Whip cream till stiff
23)Spoon into the chocolate mix
25)Now take your ferrero rocher chocolates
26)Un wrap them
27)Crush them in
28)Add as much as you like.
30)Take the crust from fridge
31)Spoon the filling in
32)Spread evenly and put in fridge overnight.
33)Now lets slice it