Last Updated on November 20, 2020
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy no bake peanut butter oatmeal square which taste so delicious. It is easy to make and is healthy for kids.
If you are looking for a easy no bake treats for parties then this one comes handy. It needs just 3 ingredients and is made using oatmeal which are so good for your kids.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Cornflakes & Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- Oatmeal - 1.5 cup
- Peanut Butter- ½ cup
- Honey - ¼ cup
- Take oats in a blender and powder fine.
- Take peanut butter, honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Add oats flour and mix well.
- Spoon it into a pan which is lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for few hours.
- Cut it into squares and serve.
1)Take oatmeal in a blender
3)Take peanut butter in a bowl
5)Whisk till combined
6)Add in oats flour
8)Spoon it into plastic wrap lined pan. Chill for 2 to 3 hours
10) Cut it into squares