Last Updated on November 20, 2020
No Knead Bread with Step by Step Pictures. Rustic loaf of bread which hardly takes 5 mins to make.
No Knead Bread Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. No knead rustic bread taste amazing with some soup or salad.
I wanted to bake a sour dough bread for a long time. Sour dough bread can be little tricky. So i wanted to start with a basic bread which is similar to sour dough without sour. It is a rustic bread which is made in a dutch oven.
I came across this bread recipe in youtube and tried it immediately. The bread hardly takes 5 mins to put together. All you need in this bread is time. It needs just time. You make this before going to bread and the next morning you bake it. You have bread for breakfast.
You can use this bread to serve with some soup. You can make sandwiches using this. Or make some crispy croutons.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Knead Bread Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 ½ cup 420 grams
- Dry Yeast - ½ tsp
- Salt - 1 ½ tsp
- Normal Water - 1 ¾ cup 420 ml
- Take all ingredients in a bowl. Add water and mix well to a shaggy dough.
- Now cover the dough with plastic wrap and leave to ferment overnight.
- Next day Take the dough and fold it from the sides towards the center. Do this for 10 to 15 times.
- Now take a bowl. Place parchment paper into the bowl. Sprinkle with some flour.
- Transfer the dough into the bowl. Leave to rest for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 220 degree C. Place a dutch oven or cast iron casserole with its lid into the oven and let it heat.
- Now take the hot casserole out. Transfer the bread into to the pan with the help of the parchment paper.
- Now cover the pan.
- Bake it for 30 mins with lid closed. Now open the lid and bake for another 30 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in salt.
3)Add in yeast
4)You dont need to add sugar in this.
6)Add in water. This is normal room temp water
7)Mix well. I used a fork to mix
8)Now take some plastic wrap
9)Wrap it and leave to rest overnight. You need this to rest for 8 to 10 hours.
10)Next morning the dough will look like this.
11)Fold the sticky dough onto itself
12)Keep doing this for 10 to 15 times.
17)The dough will be very sticky
18)Line a bowl with parchment paper. Crush the paper lightly so it fits well
19)Dust with flour
20)Place the dough into the bowl. Leave to rise for 30 mins
31)Now it is rested.
32)Meanwhile. Take a cast iron casserole and put it inside a 220 degree C preheated oven for 20 mins
20)Now it is hot.
21)See how hot it is
22)Place the dough into the pan
23)Cover it again
24)Put it back into the oven.
24)Cook for 30 mins with lids on. And remove the lids and cook for another 30 mins.
25)Bake till it is golden
26)Slice and serve.