Strawberry Custard Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Custard made using strawberries which taste simply delicious. I had some strawberry custard powder on hand so i used those. You can use normal custard powder if that is what you have.
Strawberries are in season now. so it is important to make use of them to the most. This custard can be served instead of icecream after meals. So delicious and very luscious.
Chocolate Mousse with Marshmallows
Mango Custard Cheesecake
Mixed Fruit Cream
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Strawberry Custard Recipe
- Milk -2 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup
- Strawberry Custard Powder or Vanilla Custard Powder - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Strawberries - 1 cup chopped finely
- Take custard powder in a bowl and add little milk and make it into a pouring like consistency.
- Take milk in a sauce pan, add sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Now reduce flame and add in custard mix and keep cooking till it thickens.
- Remove from heat and add chopped strawberries.
- Now pour it into serving bowls, top with more strawberry and chill in fridge for 3 hours.
- Serve cold
1)I used strawberry custard powder
2)take some custard powder in a bowl
3)Add in little milk and make a slurry
4)Take milk in a sauce pan
5)Add in sugar
6)Bring it to a boil
7)Add in custard mix
8)Stir till it thickens
9)Remove it off the heat
10)Add in chopped strawberries
12)Spoon into serving bowls
13)Top with more strawberries