Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle Recipe - Bharwa Lal Mirch ka Achaar Recipe with step wise pictures.
Spicy laal mirch achar taste super delicious with roti or paratha. You can enjoy with pulao or rice too. I specially love it with curd rice.
I love pickles. My favorite is garlic pickle which i will share a recipe soon. This one is made using fresh red chillies. I have already shared a version which is made using green chillies which taste like a bomb. I love it so much with curd rice.
This version is a different one. It is made using red chillies and is stuffed with spices.
I love making pickles, because they transform any simple meal into a tasty one. Whenever i dont have time to make lunch, i used to have a pile of rice, curd and pickles..YUM YUM..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Stuffed Red Chilli Pickle Recipe - Bharwa Lal Mirch ka Achaar Recipe
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 2 tblsp
- Fenugreek Seeds / Vendayam / Methi - 1 tblsp
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 2 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Ajwain / Omam / Carom Seeds - ½ tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - ¼ tsp
- Mustard Oil - 2 tblsp
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 3 tblsp
- Fresh Red Chilli - 250 grams
- Take mustard, fennel and fenugreek in a pan and roast till golden on low flame. Cool it down and take it in a blender and powder till fine.
- Take it in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Now take red chilli, wash well and wipe it till dry. You can put it in sun for 1 hour.
- Now make a slit and cut it open and remove the seeds.
- Fill with the masala and set aside.
- Now store this in a clean dry jar for a week before consuming.
2)The plates and bowl which you use should be dry and no moisture should be there.
3)The container in which you are storing the pickle should be washed, dried and placed under sun so no moisture is there.
4)You can store this for 2 to 3 months at room temp.
5)If you want to store for longer time. Submerge the pickle in mustard oil and use.
6)Use dry spoon when handling the pickle.
1)Take mustard seeds, fennel and fenugreek seeds
2)Take it in a dry pan
3)Roast till golden on low flame.
4)Cool it down.
5)Take it in a blender
7)Take it in a bowl.
13)Add in mustard oil
16)Take your peppers and dry them completely.
17)Slit them open
18)Remove all the seeds
19)Fill them with the spice
20)You can store them in a clean jar at room temp for a week before consuming. This can be store for 2 months.
21)Cut them into small pieces and serve.