Sticky Thai Chicken with step by step pictures. Delicious thai chicken marinated with chillies and herbs.
Thai Sticky Chicken with Step by step pictures
|Take your ingredients|
|Grind together red chillies,coriander stalks,ginger,garlic,coriander leaves,soya sauce,salt,honey,coconut milk,lemon juice together to a smooth paste..|
Sticky Thai Chicken Recipe
- Chicken- ½ kg
- Oil-1 tblspn
- For Marinate:
- Dry Red chilli-6 soaked and chopped
- Coriander leaves- ½ cup chopped
- Coriander stalk- ½ cup chopped
- Ginger-1 tblspn
- Garlic-6 cloves
- Soya Sauce-1 tblspn
- Honey-2 tblpsn
- Salt to taste
- Coconut milk- ½ cup
- Lemon juice-2 tblspn
- Preheat the oven to 200°C(400°F).
- Cut slashes in the chicken and set this aside.
- Blend the ingrediants given for marinate till smooth.Pour this in the chicken pieces and marinate over night.
- Remove this and place in the baking tray and drizzle with a tsp of oil over it.
- Bake it for 30-40 min in a preheated oven till golden and cooked.In the last 10 min set the oven to a grill mode and grill it till golden and chared..
- Remove the roasted chicken to a plate and put back the plate in the oven and let the sauce turn sweet ans sticky..Pour the sauce in a plate or over the chicken and serve..
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon juice.