Last Updated on October 23, 2021
Every thursday I fast and offer something to sai baba. I have been doing it for the past few weeks. I decided to take pictures of that prasadham which i am making and share it here. Last week i made sheera, this week it is mango sago.
Since it is mango season, i thought of making mango recipes to share it. The first one which came to my mind is this one. Not only it is easy to make, but it is delicious to eat cold.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
- Sago / Sabudana / Javvarisi - ½ cup
- Water - 3 cups
- Mango Pulp - 2 cups
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 cup
- Take sago and water in a large pan and bring it to a boil. Boil this till sago is cooked. Strain and wash them with cold water. Set aside to drain.
- Now take mango pulp and condensed milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Add sago and mix well.
- Chill this in fridge for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
|Take sago in a sauce pan|
|cook till sago is done|
|drain it and wash this in cold water. Set aside|
|Take mango pulp in a bowl|
|add condensed milk|
|add cooked sago|
|mix well..chill this for couple of hours before serving|
|Serve as desert|