Wheat Flour Thukkada Recipe - Wheat Snack Recipe with step wise pictures.
Crispy snack made using wheat flour which is spicy and taste amazing. This is so good with a cup of tea or coffee.
I was making my list for this diwali based on viewers requested recipe. So i made this yesterday and it turned out just perfect. The pastry was crispy and it was a spicy snack. loved it.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Wheat Flour Thukkada Recipe - Wheat Snack Recipe
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya podi - ¼ tsp
- Oil - 1 tblsp + for deep frying
- Water as needed
- Take flour, salt, chilli powder, asafoetida in a bowl. Add oil and mix it well.
- Add water little by little and make a tight dough.
- Roll it into a thin sheet.
- Cut it into diamonds.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
1)Take wheat flour in a bowl
3)Add in asafoetida
4)Add in red chilli powder
5)Add in ghee or oil
8)Shape it into a dough
9)Take the dough
10)Roll it out
11)Cut it into diamonds shape
12)Heat oil for deep frying, drop the snack in
13)Fry till crispy
14)Once it gets golden brown
15)Drain and serve.