Rava Burfi Recipe – Sooji Barfi Recipe – Easy Diwali Sweets Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious sooji burfi which is not only easy to make but taste amazing too. This burfi needs just few ingredients and is one of the easiest sweet to make for this diwali.
Diwali is around the corner. So it is time to think of all the dessert and snacks which we are planning to make for diwali. This is the time to celebrate and indulge. I have already noted down all the recipes which i have to try for this diwali. This is a super easy to make as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Rava / Sooji - ½ cup
- Ghee - 1 tsp + 2 tblsp
- Coconut - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan. Add in sooji and roast for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add coconut and roast again for 1 min. Remove it to a bowl.
- Take sugar and water in a pan, cook till it reaches 1 string consistency.
- Add in sooji mix and cook till it thickens.
- Add in ghee and mx well.
- Once it starts to get frothy, pour this into a greased mould and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, slice and serve.
1)Grease a pan with little ghee
2)Heat a tsp of ghee in a nonstick pan
3)Add sooji and roast for 2 to 3 mins
5)Roast it well. Remove to a plate
6)Take sugar in a pan
8)Cook till it reaches 1 string consistency
9)Take last drop falling from the spoon, should form a string like texture.
10)Add in sooji
12)Cook till it thickens
13)Add in ghee
15)Pour it into moulds and leave to cool
16)Slice and serve