White Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe – White Molten Lava Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious white chocolate lava cake which is easy to make and needs a handful of ingredients but is super delicious. This is amazing when served warm with a scoop of vanilla icecream.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- White Chocolate - ⅓ cup chopped
- Butter - ¼ cup (50 grams)
- Egg - 1
- Confectioners Sugar / Icing Sugar - ¼ cup
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1.5 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - ¼ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Melt white chocolate and butter in microwave till it is melted.
- Now Set aside to cool.
- Take egg in a bowl add icing sugar and whisk till little frothy.
- Add vanilla and salt. Add chocolate mix and flour and fold gently.
- Spoon this into greased ramekins and bake for 10 to 12 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- UNmould and serve.
1)Take white chocolate in a bowl
3)Melt in microwave till it is completely melted
4)Grease small muffin cups
6)Take egg in a bowl
7)Add in icing sugar
9)Whisk till frothy
12)Add chocolate mix in
14)Add a pinch of salt
16)Divide between ramekins
17)Bake till done
18)Unmould and serve