No Bake Cake Rolls Recipe - Swiss Roll Using Leftover Cake
This is a quick and easy cake rolls recipe which can be made using leftover cake crumbles. This rolls are not only delicious to eat but so pretty to look at.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No Bake Cake Rolls Recipe
- Leftover Chocolate Cake - 3 cups crumbled
- Melted Chocolate - ½ cup
- Honey - 2 tblsp
- Whipped cream - 1 cup
- Mix cake, chocolate and honey to a smooth dough,
- Roll it into a rectangle over a parchment paper. Straighten the sides.
- Spread cream on top and spread.
- Roll it carefully.
- Chill in fridge overnight.
- Slice and serve.
4)Add in melted chocolate
5)Knead to a dough
6)Whip some cream till stiff
7)Place the dough in the parchment paper.
8)roll it into a rectangle
10)Spread like this
12)It will be pretty easy to roll
14)Wrap it and chill in fridge overnight
15)Next day it will be firm
16)Slice it into rounds