Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Chocolate chip bars with Step by Step Pictures.
This bar is one of the easiest recipe you could ever make. It calls for peanut butter, chocolate chips. Also i made this using wheat flour which is very healthy. I used homemade peanut butter for making this.
If you are kids asking for something sweet then you can whip it no time at all. This recipe is a fail proof recipe, you could never go wrong at all.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
FOR PEANUT BUTTER:
- Roasted Peanuts - 1 cup
- Brown sugar or Jaggery - 1 tblspn
- Salt a pinch
- Oil - 1 tsp if needed
FOR PEANUT BLONDIES:
- Unsalted Butter - 6 tblsp
- Egg - 1
- Brown Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Peanut Butter - 1/2 cup 125 grams
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Wheat flour - 1 cup 120 grams
- Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder -1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/8 tsp
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Grind peanuts with sugar, salt into a powder. Scrape sides and continue to grind till oily and pasty. You can add a tsp of oil to make it into a creamy paste like.
- Now preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a square cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take unsalted butter in a bowl. Add in brown sugar and mix well.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in eggs and mix well.
- Add in baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
- Add in wheat flour and chocolate chips and fold gently.
- Spoon this in the parchment lined pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and cool.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in brown sugar
3)Add in peanut butter
6)Add in vanilla extract
7)Mix well. Add in baking soda
8)Add in baking powder
10)Add in wheat flour
11)Add chocolate chips
14)Bake till done
15)Slice into bars