Kuthiraivali Thinai Adai Dosa – Millets Recipes.
Healthy and nutritious millets adai dosa recipe. Highly nutritious and it is a good source of protein. The combo of dal and millets makes it a perfect breakfast dish.
This is a highly nutritious and protein rich dosa. This is so easy to make, no fermentation is required. Taste great with any chutney of your choice. I enjoyed it with coconut chutney.
You all know recently i have started adding millets a lot in my cooking..It is really healthy to include all those millets / siruthaniyam atleast once a week. So what i do is, mostly i make this millets porridge, everyone loves it too..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Kuthiraivali - 1 cup
- Thinai - 1 cup
- Urad dal with skin - ½ cup
- Massor dal or Moong Dal - ½ cup
- Toor dal / Tuvar Dal - ½ cup
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chilli - 1 chopped finely
- Curry leaves a handful
- Ginger - 1 tblsp chopped finely
- Oil for making dosa
- Take all the ingredients above asafoetida in a bowl. Wash well. Soak for 3 to 4 hours.
- Drain it and grind it to a little coarse mixture.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients except oil and mix well.
- Heat a pan, make dosa, drizzle oil around the dosa.Cook till golden on both sides.
1)Take Kuthiraivalli in a bowl
2)Add thinai arisi
3)Add urad dal with skins
4)Add masoor dal and toor dal
5)Wash it well and soak for 3 to 4 hours
7)Take it in a blender
8)Make it into a smooth puree
9)Take it in a bowl
10)Add in asafoetida
11)Add salt and chilli powder
13)Chop up onions, green chillies and curry leaves
14)Add it into the batter
16)For Making soda, take a ladleful of batter
17)Spread on a hot pan
18)Drizzle oil around the sides
19)flip over when bottom is nicely golden