Tea Time Coffee Cake Recipe – Coffee Flavoured Cake Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious coffee flavoured cake which turns out super soft and moist. This makes a perfect tea time snack or cake which taste so delicious.
This coffee cake has so much coffee flavour in them and it can be easily made at home. Super easy to make and the cake turns out so moist. This is one of the cake which you want to slice and have with a cup of coffee or tea.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Moist Carrot Banana bread
Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup (120 grams)
- Sugar - ¾ cup (150 grams)
- Oil - ⅓ cup
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Instant Coffee - 1 tblsp
- Water - ¾ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Add coffee and mix well.
- Take egg, sugar, oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and mix well.
- Add in hot coffee and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 30 to 35 mins.
- Remove it and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Bring water to a boil.
2)Add in instant coffee powder.
3)Take it off the heat and set aside
4)Take egg in a bowl.
6)Add in sugar
7)Whisk till creamy
8)Add in vanilla
9)Add in flour
10)Add in baking soda
11)Whisk till combined
12)Add hot coffee mix
14)Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
15)Pour the batter into the pan.
16)Bake till done.
17)Remove them, slice and serve