If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
- All Purpose FFlour-1 ½ cup
- Oil-100 ml
- Sugar-1 cup
- Cocoa-50 gms
- Brown sugar-3/4 cup
- Baking soda-1 tsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Vanilla-1 tsp
- Chocoholic Chocolate frosting as needed for icing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C(350°F)...Butter two baking pan and dust it with flour and set aside..
- Take 250 ml of water in a sauce pan and bring that to boil.Take it off the heat and add in brown sugar and cocoa and mix well..
- Add baking powder and baking soda to flour and mix well..
- Beat oil,sugar,vanilla together..Add in half of the flour mixture and mix well..
- Add in one egg and beat well..Throw in the remaining half of the flour and mix well..
- Add in the final egg and mix till combined..
- Pour in the cocoa brown sugar mixture and mix well..
- Divide this batter in two tin and bake this for 30-35 mins or until the skewer comes out clean..
- Let it cool before you take it out of the tin...Let this cool completely on the wire rack before icing.
- Get your icing done...
- Take the cake and add a dollop of this frosting..Sandwich with other cake and cover the entire cake with this frosting...
- Refrigerate till serving...Slice and serve...
|take all your ingrediants|
|Mix brown sugar,cocoa in hot water and set aside|
|Mix Baking powder and Baking soda with flour and set aside|
|Take Vanilla,Sugar and Oil in a bowl|
|Beat it together|
|add half of the flour mixture|
|and one egg…|
|add the remaining flour mixture|
|add the another egg|
|now add in the cocoa mixture|
|Prepare a tin…|
|Pour the batter in two tin (Sorry i have a small oven so i have to do it twice)|
|Bake it to perfection|
|Let the cake cool in wire rack|
|Now take the icing and dollop of the cake|
|Spread it evenly|
|Sandwich with other cake and add some more frosting|