Paneer & Peas Curry Recipe – Easy Side Dishes for Chapati with step wise pictures.
Delicious paneer peas curry which taste great with chapati or naan. This curry is super easy to make and takes less than 30 mins to make.
This is a easy curry which can be made in less than 30 mins. The tomatoes are blended along with the spices and then cooked down. The curry is super easy to make and taste amazing with chapati or naan.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 large sliced thinly
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Frozen Peas - 1 cup
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves / Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 4 chopped
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Take all grinding ingredients in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let it sizzle.
- Add in onions and cook till golden
- Add in pureed masala and cook till oil separates from it.
- Now add water, paneer and peas and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in kasuri methi leaves and mix well.
1)Take tomatoes in a blender
2)Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder
3)Add salt and sugar
4)Grind to a smooth puree
5)Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds
6)Add in sliced onions
7)Saute till golden brown.
8)Add in the ground masala.
10)Cover and cook
11)Cook till oil separates
12)Cook till the masala leaves the sides of the pan.
14)Add cubed paneer and frozen peas
15)Cover and simmer for 10 mins.
16)Now it is done
17)Add in kasuri methi leaves
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.