Lime Lattice Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and fast to make lime lattice cookies. These just need a handful of ingredients and the cookies turn out so buttery and delicious.
Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Delicious lime cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless biscuit which is totally yum.
I was looking for a easy butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 50 grams (add 25 grams more if you need cookies to be sweeter)
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 150 grams (check notes)
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Lemon Zest from 2 lemons
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in flour, baking powder, lemon zest and salt and make it into a soft dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Arrange it in a baking tray leaving some space between them. Flatten them slightly.
- Use a tooth pick to make a indent on the cookie like a lattice texture.
- Bake it for 15 to 16 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight jar.
- Serve with tea,
1)Take soft butter in a bowl.
2)Add in some sugar. you can use some sugar which is powdered, so the mix gets nice and creamy easily.
3)Cream this well using a spoon.
4)This will take around 5 mins.
5)Add in flour
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add in salt.
8)Now take a lime or lemon
9)Grate the yellow part of the lime
10)Add it into the mix
11)Shape it into a dough.
12)Place a sheet of parchment paper on the tray
13)Take small portion of the dough
14)Roll it into a ball.
15)Arrange on the tray
17)Use a toothpick to make indent
19)And the other side too.
20)Time to bake.
22)Once cooled serve.
I am Aarthi, a happy homemaker, mom of two beautiful girls, married to my high school sweet heart. My goal is to teach people that cooking can be way more easier and joyful than they think. Yummy Tummy features recipes all over the world with step wise pictures which surely shows the ease of cooking.