Hidden Veggie Pasta Recipe – Vegetable Pasta Sauce Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious pasta sauce made using lots of veggies which actually has lots of hidden vegetables in this. This pasta is so healthy and great to put in kids lunch box.
My daughter loves pasta, she likes to eat tomato pasta and white sauce pasta. So i try to make tomato sauce using lots of veggies inside them. This hidden veggie pasta sauce is a awesome sauce for kids who dont eat veggies. I like to put this in kids lunch box too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Garlic Butter Spaghetti
Stir Fry Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken Pasta
Spaghetti Aglio Olio
Chicken & Veggie Pasta
Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Macaroni - 1 cup
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
- Garlic - 4 to 5 cloves
- Carrot - 1 chopped
- Capsicum - 1 chopped
- Zucchini - ½ chopped
- Cauliflower - ½ cup chopped
- Tomato - 4 to 5 chopped
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar a pinch
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 to 3 tblsp
- Butter - 1 tblsp
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water till it is done. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and saute for a min.
- Add in veggies and saute for 5 to 6 mins till cooked. Take it in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Now heat butter in a pan, add oregano and mix well.
- Add the pureed sauce and mix well.
- Add in salt, sugar, ketchup and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add cooked pasta and mix well.
1)Bring salted water to a boil.
2)Add in pasta. I used macaroni
3)Cook till done.
4)Heat olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic
5)I chopped carrots, peppers and tomatoes. You can use cauliflower, zucchini as well.
6)Add all of them into the oil.
7)Toss them well
8)Cook till the veggies gets little caramelized and cooked.
9)Now it is well cooked.
10)Cool the veggies a bit and take it in a blender
11)Puree till smooth
12)Heat butter in a pan
13)Add little oregano
14)Add the veg puree
15)Add some tomato ketchup
16)Add little salt.
17)Add little sugar
18)Mix well and let it simmer for 5 mins.
16)Add in cooked pasta